We offer clients corporate advisory services that includes providing solutions to clients for meeting the Formation of Company including Private Limited, Public Limited, Subsidiary Co, Government Co, Joint Venture Co, Holding co and Foreign Company
FORMATION OF LIMITED COMPANY
A Public Limited Company is a Company limited by shares in which there is no restriction on the maximum number of shareholders, transfer of shares and acceptance of public deposits. The liability of each shareholder is limited to the extent of the unpaid amount of the shares face value and the premium thereon in respect of the shares held by him. However, the liability of a Director / Manager of such a Company can at times be unlimited. The minimum number of shareholders is 7 (Seven).
Procedure in obtaining a Name approval & Certificate of Incorporation
- Apply for DIN (Director Identification Number) – At Least Three Directors Required. documents Required for DIN Number OR DIN NUMBER( IF AVAILABLE)
- ID Proof :- Pan Card/Election Card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Address Proof – Bank Statement, Credit Card Statement, Driving License, Telephone Bill, Electricity bill
- Three Photograph of each Director.
- Apply for Digital Signature Documents Required: Identity and address proof of the any one proposed director – Photo should be self attested.
- Give Proposed Name of the Company (Suggest 3-4 name for the new company). First check the availability of Name at www.mca.gov.in/mca21.
- Significance of Key Word of the proposed name of the company.
- Address of the registered office of the Company.
- Authorized Capital of Company ( Minimum Capital Required RS 5.00 Lacs)
- Main object of the company.
- Consent Letter for Appointment of each Director
- Detail of shareholders (including director) in % of Share Capital. At least 7 (Seven subscriber) required.
- Signature of Shareholders in the Subscriber Sheet of MOA +AOA
- Power of Attorney
- After Approval of the Name of the Company- We will draft the Memorandum and article of association. And file Form No 1, 32, 29 & 18 along with MOA.
- Get the Registration Certificate on line.
Procedure in obtaining a Commencement of Business certificate
On receipt of the certificate of incorporation, the public company has to complete certain other legal formalities such as a statutory meeting (within 6 months), statutory report, etc. On completion of the said formalities and on filing of the statutory report with the ROC the ROC issues the certification of commencement of business to the company. Thereafter, the Public Company can start the business operations.
PROFESSIONAL CHARGES FOR PROVIDING THE INCORPOATION OF LIMITED COMPNAY WITH MINIMUM AUTHORISED CAPITAL:-
FOR CO INCORPORATON: - DELHI & HARYANA RS: 35,000/- U.P RS 36000/-
PAYMENT TERM: RS 35000/- IN ADVANCE AND BALANCE amount at the time of Incorporation of Company
For any clarification: - call CA ANUJ KUMAR MITTAL-91-9810760139
BANK DETAIL FOR TRANSFER OF FUND IS GIVEN BELOW:-
AXIS BANK LIMITED-B2-B3, SECTOR-16 NOIDA – C/A NO -022010200032595 Account Holder: “ANUJ MITTAL & CO. “RTGS/NEFT IFSC:UTIB0000022
ICICI BANK LIMITED, `B-11 & 12, Sector-1 Noida – C/A NO -107005005425 Account Holder: “AVKM CONSULTANTS PRIVATE LIMITED“RTGS/NEFT IFSC:ICIC0001070.